查看完整版本: 最近喜欢听的几首英文歌

yanyan 2006-3-24 21:14

1. <a href='http://www.jnjyw.edu.cn/music/mp3/772.mp3' target='_blank'>Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey - WHEN YOU BELIEVE</a><br />2. <a href='http://202.194.150.76/mp3/l28.mp3' target='_blank'>Mariah Carey - Through The Rain</a><br />3. <a href='http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~bleung/Mariah%20Carey-%20We%20Belong%20Together.mp3' target='_blank'>Mariah Carey - We Belong Together</a><br />4. <a href='http://bbs.newssc.org/UploadFile/2005-4/200542420319719.mp3' target='_blank'>Mariah Carey - LOVE TAKES TIME</a><br /><br /><br /><span style='color:blue'>歌词:<br /><br />1. Whitney Houston &amp; Mariah Carey - WHEN YOU BELIEVE</span> <br /><br />Many nights we pray<br />With no proof anyone could hear<br />And our hearts a hopeful song<br />We barely understood<br />Now we are not afraid<br />Although we know there s much to fear<br />We were moving mountains long<br />Before we know we could<br /><br />There can be miracles<br />When you believe<br />Though hope is frail<br />It s hard to kill<br />Who knows what miracles<br />You can achieve<br />When you believe<br />Somehow you will<br />You will when you believe<br /><br />In this time of fear<br />When prayer so often proves in vain<br />Hope seems like the summer birds<br />Too swiftly flown away<br />And now I am standing here<br />My heart s so full I can t explain<br />Seeking faith and speaking words<br />I never thought I d say<br />There can be miracles<br />When you believe (When you believe)<br />Though hope is frail<br />It s hard to kill<br />Who knows what miracles<br />You can achieve (You can achieve)<br />When you believe<br />Somehow you will<br />You will when you believe<br />They don t always happen when you ask<br />And it s easy to give in to your fear<br />But when you re blinded by your pain<br />Can t see your way safe through the rain<br />Thought of a still resilient voice<br />Says love is very near<br />There can be miracles (miracles)<br />When you believe (When you believe)<br />Though hope is frail<br />It s hard to kill<br />Who knows what miracles<br />You can achieve (You can achieve)<br />When you believe<br />Somehow you will<br />You will when you believe<br />You will when you believe<br />You will when you believe<br />Just believe<br />You will when you believe <br /><br /><span style='color:blue'>2. Mariah Carey - Through The Rain</span><br /><br />When you get caught in the rain<br />With no where to run<br />When you&#39;re distraught and in pain<br />Without anyone<br />When you keep crying out to be saved<br />But nobody comes and you feel so far away<br />That you just can&#39;t find your way home<br />You can get there alone<br />It&#39;s okay, what you say is<br />I can make it through the rain<br />I can stand up once again on my own<br />And I know that I&#39;m strong enough to mend<br />And every time I feel afraid<br />I hold tighter to my faith<br />And I live one more day<br />And I make it through the rain<br /><br />And if you keep falling down<br />Don&#39;t you dare give in<br />You will arise safe and sound<br />So keep pressing on steadfastly<br />And you&#39;ll find what you need to prevail<br />What you say is<br />I can make it through the rain<br />I can stand up once again on my own<br />And I know that I&#39;m strong enough to mend<br />And every time I feel afraid<br />I hold tighter to my faith<br />And I live one more day<br />And I make it through the rain<br />And when the rain blows<br />As shadows grow close don&#39;t be afraid<br />There&#39;s nothing you can&#39;t face<br />And should they tell you<br />You&#39;ll never pull through<br />Don&#39;t hesitate<br />Stand tall and say<br />I can make it through the rain<br />I can stand up once again on my own<br />And I know that I&#39;m strong enough to mend<br />And every time I feel afraid<br />I hold tighter to my faith<br />And I live one more day<br />And I make it through the rain<br />I can make it through the rain<br />And I live once again<br />And I live one more day<br />And I can make it through the rain<br />(Ohhh yes you can)<br />You will make it through the rain<br /><br /><span style='color:blue'>3. Mariah Carey - We Belong Together:</span><br />I didn&#39;t mean it<br />When I said I didn&#39;t love you so<br />I should have held on tight<br />I never should&#39;ve let you go<br />I didnt know nothing<br />I was stupid<br />I was foolish<br />I was lying to myself<br />I could not fathom that I would ever<br />Be without your love<br />Never imagined I&#39;d be<br />Sitting here beside myself<br /><br />Guess I didn&#39;t know you<br />Guess I didn&#39;t know me<br />But I thought I knew everything<br />I never felt.<br />The feeling that I&#39;m feeling now<br />That I don&#39;t hear your voice<br />Or even touch or even kiss your lips<br />Cause I don&#39;t have a choice<br />Oh what I wouldn&#39;t give<br />To have you lying by my side<br />Right here<br /><br />Cause baby<br />When you left<br />I lost a part of me<br />It&#39;s still so hard to believe<br />Come back baby please cause<br />We belong together<br /><br />Who else am I gonna lean on<br />When times get rough<br />Who&#39;s gonna talk to me on the phone<br />Till the sun comes up<br />Who&#39;s gonna take your place<br />There aint nobody better<br />Oh baby, baby<br />We belong together<br /><br />I can&#39;t sleep at night<br />When you are on my mind<br />Bobby Womack&#39;s on the radio<br />Singing to me<br />&#39;If you think you&#39;re lonely now&#39;<br />Wait a minute<br />This is too deep, too deep<br />I gotta change the station<br />So I turn the dial<br />Trying to catch a break<br />And then I hear Babyface<br /><br />I only think of you<br />And it&#39;s breaking my heart<br />I&#39;m trying to keep it together<br />But I&#39;m falling apart<br />I&#39;m feeling all out of my element<br />I&#39;m throwing things<br />Crying<br />Trying to figure out<br />Where the hell I went wrong<br />The pain reflected in this song<br />Ain&#39;t even half of what<br />I&#39;m feeling inside<br />I need you<br />Need you back in my life baby<br /><br />When you left<br />I lost a part of me<br />It&#39;s still so hard to believe<br />Come back baby please cause<br />We belong together<br /><br />Who else am I gonna lean on<br />When times get rough<br />Who&#39;s gonna talk to me on the phone<br />Till the sun comes up<br />Who&#39;s gonna take your place<br />There ain&#39;t nobody better<br />Oh baby, baby<br />We belong together<br /><br />Baby<br />When you left<br />I lost a part of me<br />It&#39;s still so hard to believe<br />Come back baby please<br />Cause we belong together<br />Who am i going to lean on<br />When times get rough<br />Who&#39;s going to talk to me<br />Til the sun comes up<br />Who&#39;s going to take your place<br />There ain&#39;t nobody better<br />Oh baby, baby<br />We belong together<br /><br /><span style='color:blue'>4. Mariah Carey - LOVE TAKES TIME</span><br /><br />Hooo oa<br />Uhhhh<br />A yeah<br /><br />I had it all<br />But I let it slip away<br />Couldn&#39;t see I treated you wrong<br />Now I wander around<br />Feeling down and cold<br />Trying to believe that you&#39;re gone<br /><br />Love takes time<br />To heal then you&#39;re hurting so much<br />Couldn&#39;t see that I was blind<br />To let you go<br />I can&#39;t escape the pain<br />Inside<br />&#39;Cause love takes time<br />I don&#39;t wanna be here<br />I don&#39;t wanna be here<br />Alone<br />Uhhoo<br /><br />Losing my mind<br />From this hollow in my heart<br />Suddenly I&#39;m so incomplete<br />Lord I&#39;m needing you now<br />Tell me how to stop the rain<br />Tears are falling down endlessly<br />Ooh<br /><br />Love takes time<br />To heal then you&#39;re hurting so much<br />Couldn&#39;t see that I was blind<br />To let you go<br />I can&#39;t escape the pain<br />Inside<br />&#39;Cause love takes time<br />I don&#39;t wanna be here<br />I don&#39;t wanna be here<br />Alone<br />Uhhoo<br /><br />You might say that it&#39;s over<br />You might say that you don&#39;t care<br />You might say you don&#39;t miss me<br />You don&#39;t need me<br />But I know that you do and I feel that you do<br />Inside<br /><br />Ooh<br />Love takes time<br />To heal then you&#39;re hurting so much<br />Couldn&#39;t see that I was blind<br />To let you go<br />I can&#39;t escape the pain<br />Inside<br />&#39;Cause love takes time<br />I don&#39;t wanna be here<br />I don&#39;t wanna be here<br />Alone<br />Uhhoo

残梦未醒 2006-3-24 22:37

《WHEN YOU BELIEVE》<br />很喜欢!我还有个帖子呢,呵呵:<b><a href='http://bbs.wakinchau.net/index.php?showtopic=29072' target='_blank'>http://bbs.wakinchau.net/index.php?showtopic=29072</a></b>

木紫鱼 2006-3-24 22:50

最近也迷上了英文歌 尤其是这两天又重温了一遍BJ单身日记 突然发现了里面的一首好歌 奇怪了 以前看怎么没觉得 现在居然超喜欢 单首循环放了好几天了~

kitsunegari 2006-3-25 09:08

i liked &quot;when you believe&quot;..because i loved the cartoon &quot;prince of Egypt&quot;. ^-^<br /><br />
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 最近喜欢听的几首英文歌