Board logo

标题: [分享]Dear white Fella..亲爱的白种人 [打印本页]

作者: kitsunegari    时间: 2003-8-25 23:46

colour/race discrimination has been a serious issue in australia or even the states..i guess some of you know that australian is actually british..and aussie is actually belong to the aboriginal people...they are the original australian..but the british take over australia from the aboriginal people.
一直来种族歧视是个很严重的问题,无论是在澳洲或者是美国。。我想你们有些人可能知道澳洲人其实是英国人。。澳洲其实原属于澳洲的土著居民 (aboriginal people)..但,英国人从他们的手中把澳洲统治起来。。。
what i want to share with you all is a well-known australia poem....
在这里我想和大家分享一篇在澳洲家喻户晓的诗。。
Dear White Fella     (亲爱的白种人)    注:fella 是俚语
couple things you should know  (几件事情你应该知道。)
when i born, i black           (当我出世,我是黑的)
when i grow up, i black         (当我长大,我是黑的)
when i go in sun, i black       (当我在太阳底下,我是黑的)
when i cold, i black            (当我冷的时候,我是黑的)
and when i die, i still black.   (当我死的时候,我还是黑的)
you white fella,                 (而你,白种人)
when you born, you pink          (当你出世,你是粉红的)
when you grow up, you white      (当你长大,你是白的)
when you go in sun, you red      (当你在太阳底下,你是红的)
when you scared, you yellow      (当你害怕的时候,你是黄的)
when you sick, you green         (当你生病的时候,你是青的)
when you die, you grey           (当你死的时候,你是灰的)
and you have the cheek to call me coloured. (注:cheek 意思是说。。还有脸。。最后这句我不大会翻译去中文。。大概的意思是说你还有脸来耻笑我的肤色。。。





欢迎光临 摆渡论坛 (http://wakinchau.net/forum/) wakinchau.net