发新话题
打印

美剧 - 更新中。。

引用(kitsunegari @ 2007-03-29 10:47:24)
20) Melrose Place - 飞越情海
[right][snapback]479619[/snapback][/right]

my favorite couple was amanda&peter, my favorite character were megan (a hooker with a kind heart) and amanda (well, she can be cold and nasty when talking about her work and business, but still, i like the character. in the end she lost her agency and her money, but she turned to a "normal" woman, with heart and feelings). jane was fine too, the writters finally paired her with kyle (they were real-life couple, he he wink.gif )

ps. where did you find the chinese translation of "Melrose Place"?? ha ha, funny translation (kind of) biggrin.gif secrectly.gif apparently... it has nothing to do with the original english title sweat.gif slipaway.gif
初听华健的时候,他是一粒钻石;现在听华健,他是一块美玉。

引用(yanyan @ 2007-03-29 21:36:04)
引用(kitsunegari @ 2007-03-29 10:47:24)
20) Melrose Place - 飞越情海
[right][snapback]479619[/snapback][/right]

my favorite couple was amanda&peter, my favorite character were megan (a hooker with a kind heart) and amanda (well, she can be cold and nasty when talking about her work and business, but still, i like the character. in the end she lost her agency and her money, but she turned to a "normal" woman, with heart and feelings). jane was fine too, the writters finally paired her with kyle (they were real-life couple, he he wink.gif )

ps. where did you find the chinese translation of "Melrose Place"?? ha ha, funny translation (kind of) biggrin.gif secrectly.gif apparently... it has nothing to do with the original english title sweat.gif slipaway.gif
[right][snapback]479637[/snapback][/right]

My fav. character is Megan. wink.gif haha..u know I always find all these chinese translation on English movie/drama title very funny.. tongue.gif I mean I'm not used to chinese title etc...anyway, I got all these information from the edonkey china site. tongue.gif
just copy and paste.. tongue.gif
“Endings can be beginnings, beginning in the light of hope the tower of solitude is with me.
I wish someday I can ask and have your voice again who once, answered.”

BannerRDALover.jpg

DBbanner.jpg

Gibbs_jethro_blue_lightebright_ligt.png

21) Six Feet Under - 六英尺下

B00006NT1S.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

《六英尺下》讲述的是一个专门从事殡葬服务家庭的逸事,围绕这个麻烦家庭的生活琐事、他们的关系和矛盾,展现一群普通人的悲喜苦乐。
影片中的费舍家族由四个成员组成,母亲露斯、大儿子奈特、小儿子大卫和小女儿嘉儿。费舍殡葬业的创办人父亲纳赛尼尔。费舍尽管已经不在人世,但是他的形象却经常出现在家人的幻想中。他留下的家族业务由家庭的其余四个人员打理。长子奈特一直在殡葬业务和初为人父的家庭角色中寻找平衡;而母亲露斯则希望与儿孙们拉近距离;次子大卫独自在外居住,和他合住的是他极度情绪化的合伙人基斯。查尔斯;小女儿富有艺术天赋,处于精力充沛的青春期。

该剧讲的其实是有关:生、死、罪、死后的生活等问题,每一集都会有一个人死,各种各样的死法,残酷的、荒诞的…….这些逝去的人们被送到那个开殡仪馆的家里,在那儿生者与死者进行对话,死者回首自己的人生。有庆幸也有牵挂,而生者会因死亡而被触动,思索什么才是短暂人生的意义。
“Endings can be beginnings, beginning in the light of hope the tower of solitude is with me.

BannerRDALover.jpg

DBbanner.jpg

22) Numbers - 数字追凶

post-433743-1158991447.jpg

Rob Morrow扮演的FBI探员和他那具备超乎常人数学天才的弟弟Charlie一起侦破了在L.A发生的大范围严重罪案。Charlie对案件独特的思考方式让Don的同僚Terry Lake 和David Sinclair 都感到十分惊讶。与此同时,Don和Charlie的父亲对于两个儿子专注执着的个性会否使彼此在工作中产生摩擦感到担心。Larry Fleinhardt 是Charlie的学院导师,他希望Charlie专注于学术研究而不是浪费无谓的精力帮助警方破案。

NUMB3RS将会通过真实的事例,反映数学理论是如何被应用到警方的调查之中,从而破解一件件匪夷所思的罪案。

Well, I only finished Season 1 for [Numbers]..after that I got bored with the series..because it make sense in some part that maths do play an important role in our daily lives...i just couldn't imagined that they actually really solve the case based on Charlie's calculations. I mean I think by solving a crime "Forensic Science" plays much more important role. smile.gif

BannerRDALover.jpg

DBbanner.jpg

23) That 70's show - 70年代秀

B0002PYS5G.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Eric Forman is a typical high school student growing up in Wisconsin in 1976 with his family and his friends. Together, they have the same kind of joys and sorrows that just about every teenager has while growing up. This show parodied many of the attitudes, events and fads of the 70's, along with those who grew up at the time and are now in their 30's-40's.

This is another one of my fav. american soap drama... =) very funny!

BannerRDALover.jpg

DBbanner.jpg

That 70's show没看过,其他两个看过~
Numbers我追看到season 3了,不得不承认,是把math夸大了,我的一个同学也这么认为。同意kit,Forensic Science还是最重要的,statistics可以起到辅助作用吧,呵呵。不过还是觉得rob morrow的FBI Agent装扮蛮帅的,哈哈~

哈哈,你也最喜欢Megan呀?跟我一样~
Amanda就是工作起来太自我了,她的job and carrier永远最重要,所以最后她最好的结局就是失掉agency and money,否则她永远都是个"冷血女人",呵呵~

ps. 刚刚查到了,Dawson's Creek的中文名字是<恋爱时代>,哈哈 biggrin.gif

引用(yanyan @ 2007-03-31 10:34:38)
哈哈,你也最喜欢Megan呀?跟我一样~
Amanda就是工作起来太自我了,她的job and carrier永远最重要,所以最后她最好的结局就是失掉agency and money,否则她永远都是个"冷血女人",呵呵~

ps. 刚刚查到了,Dawson's Creek的中文名字是<恋爱时代>,哈哈 biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]479800[/snapback][/right]

haha..strange translation... tongue.gif just now I was watching Bones latest episode...wah..so horrorible! the victim's a chinese gal from china and she was murdered and the pervert took out the whole skeleton and sew the skin back!!
剩下的就是一个皮囊!!

BannerRDALover.jpg

DBbanner.jpg

引用(kitsunegari @ 2007-03-31 12:41:15)
haha..strange translation... tongue.gif  just now I was watching Bones latest episode...wah..so horrorible!  the victim's a chinese gal from china and she was murdered and the pervert took out the whole skeleton and sew the skin back!!
剩下的就是一个皮囊!!
[right][snapback]479874[/snapback][/right]

看你这条留言的时候。。我正在吃东西。。 cry.gif sweat.gif slipaway.gif

引用(yanyan @ 2007-04-01 05:34:14)
引用(kitsunegari @ 2007-03-31 12:41:15)
haha..strange translation... tongue.gif&nbsp; just now I was watching Bones latest episode...wah..so horrorible!&nbsp; the victim's a chinese gal from china and she was murdered and the pervert took out the whole skeleton and sew the skin back!!
剩下的就是一个皮囊!!
[right][snapback]479874[/snapback][/right]

看你这条留言的时候。。我正在吃东西。。 cry.gif sweat.gif slipaway.gif
[right][snapback]479928[/snapback][/right]

ooops...sorry. tongue.gif

BannerRDALover.jpg

DBbanner.jpg

看了几集的&lt;supernatural&gt;,还蛮好看的,嘻嘻,第一集的某些情节有点scary(就是那个白衣女鬼,专门杀unfaithful的男人。。)

引用(yanyan @ 2007-04-02 19:18:35)
看了几集的<supernatural>,还蛮好看的,嘻嘻,第一集的某些情节有点scary(就是那个白衣女鬼,专门杀unfaithful的男人。。)
[right][snapback]480119[/snapback][/right]

嗯。。我也觉得第一次有点恐怖。。里面还有一集是说恶灵伏在镜子里面。。因为她被杀害的时候死在镜子前面。。。那集我也觉得有点恐怖。。。我不多透露了。。哈哈。你自己看罢。。

我每次看BONES 也是在吃饭的时候。。。哈哈。。刚开始也觉得有点恶心。。。。

BannerRDALover.jpg

DBbanner.jpg

24) Everybody loves Raymond - 人人都爱雷蒙德

B0001ZMWXW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

CBS常青王牌喜剧 。故事发生在一个大家庭中,雷蒙是一个体育专栏作家,有一个漂亮的妻子和可爱的孩子。父母和他住对门,经常开门就进他家厨房,老妈见了雷蒙第一句话准是“你饿吗”。当警察的哥哥老大不小,一直和父母住在一起,有点儿缺心眼。哥哥一直很嫉妒雷蒙,认为好事都让雷蒙碰上了,他有句口头禅“大家都爱雷蒙”,正是该片片名的由来。该片港译为《开心老爹》。

24) 3rd rock from the sun - 外星人报到

post-314445-1128931557.jpg

相信很多人都看过由杰夫·丹尼尔斯 克里斯多夫·罗伊德主演曾在国内公映过的大片《外星人报到》,而这部连续剧就是它的原型。
提姆虽然是个很有企图心的电视新闻记者,可是他却得不到老板的赏识,连好不容易得来的表现机会,都无缘无故的被搞砸,不仅公司最美丽的主播对他十分感冒,老板决定叫他回家吃自己。就在回家的路上,突然的一阵闪光与爆破,倒楣的提姆以为自己遇上了车祸,没想到下车一看,竟然是火星人的太空船撞上地球!转化地球人外观的火星人马汀,为了修复太空船,只好找上提姆,新闻感十足的提姆发觉这可是千禧年最大的新闻,一旦得到这个独家,代表新闻从业人员最高荣誉的普立兹奖也可能有望,表面上是要协助马汀,但私下开始纪录火星人马汀的一举一动,准备公诸于世。

I like this drama alot..damn funny. =) And there's Kristen Johnston, one of my fav. female artist.

BannerRDALover.jpg

DBbanner.jpg

哈哈,你又有时间更新啦~这两个都是我非常喜欢的美剧!

英雄英雄英雄
因为华健,所以阳光

QQ:349748551    MSN:zy_900@hotmail.com

华健的歌说一句都是多余马上去听就是了华健的歌说一句都是多余马上去听就是了

发新话题